Do not post in for sale or wanted topics if you have no interest in buying or selling.
Soarer66

Loola DLG - Price reduced!

Soarer66

This rarely flown DLG is in as new condition having been built to a very high standard by Neil Harrison at Superfly. Unfortunately, acquiring Vertigo has made DLG launching impossible for me! Originally fitted with FrSky C2110 servos all round, The elevator servo died and has been replaced with a KST X08. The model is fitted for left-handed launching but is easily converted if necessary.

I would consider a swap for a nice floaty thermal soarer, rtf or kit, no foamies thanks!. The model was originally fitted with a FrSky G-RX6 receiver and 1s tubular 900mA LiPo.  Also equipped with Wing and tail covers from Hyperflight.

Cost me over £740 ready to fly. A fantastic deal at £500 less receiver and Lipo.

Collect from Mid Devon or I could travel 50 miles or so to meet up.

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

gino

hi have you still got your dlg i have a fredy compasit sloper in very good condition in blue and white up for a deal 

Soarer66

Hi Gino,

Thanks for your interest, yes I do still have the Loola. However you may note from my original post that I am looking for a thermal soarer and have no real interest in a sloper.

Neil Harrison

😀

JonM

Hi 
Are you still looking for a swap / px on your DLG?
I've a few old school soarers 2, 3 and 3,5m with and without electric motors.   an old shoulder injury is forcing me to switch to a left hand so it sounds ideal for me.

I'm not far from Taunton if you're still interested

cheers 

Jon

Soarer66

Hi Jon,

Yes, I still have the Loola and I'm still open to offers. can you let me know what you've got to offer, details pictures?

Cheers

Keith

BigT

Might be interested in a straight purchase if you can ship safely. Whats your best price plus shipping please?

Soarer66

I would be very reluctant to entrust this beauty to a parcels carrier as I have nothing suitable for packing a 1.5m wing safely. If you can make your own arrangements to collect, I'm sure a deal could be done.

Regards

Keith

JonM

Hi Keith.

drop me a line at jmees@me.com and I can email some photos.  I've got a 3.6m v-tail rudder/elev/throttle & air brakes, a simple 2 channel   2.3m  and  then there's my pride and joy - and original hand built Bird of Time (no motor but does have tow hook - wouldn't be too hard to add a motor ....just never tell me about it!!) 

All are at least 10-20 yrs old or more but all in excellent condition. 

Cheers
Jon  (Taunton)

Soarer66

This Item is now sold!

• Like 1