Pitbull2

Peted213

After a long but very easy process with https://www.baudismodel.com 

16 weeks so far, I should be expecting my pitbull2 this week or next, to tell you the truth I'm very excited about it.

I went for the double carbon with extra strong fuselage, extra wing ballast. But decided to install my own servos in the wings and fuselage they sent me a very detailed email with pdf step by step instructions I'm feeling a little nervous about fitting them but I'm sure I will be ok. I will be doing my usual unboxing video and build blog on YouTube also crazy videos to my friends on what's app. I will post up some pictures when it arrives. I'm hoping to have it built, fly in time for the  January f3f competition at long mynd.

Iv also gone for the recommended servos kst x10  the x10mini and the kst ms-320  from https://www.hyperflight.co.uk/   excellent service as always next day delivery from them. 

• Like 1

My good friend matt got these pictures from the factory, he is  instergram friends with a member of staff there,so you can imagine my excitement upon seeing them. My be a bit of wee came out. 😂

IMG_20191113_221437_628.jpg

IMG_20191113_221437_623.jpg

• Like 4

I know your excitement mate Christmas is coming early for us this year. 

You wont have any issues spotting those colours in the sky. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Peted213 said:

My be a bit of wee came out. 😂

Nice looking glider but does that go down as being unable t contain your excitement?

• Like 1

It looks great mate

Looking forward  in seeing it blast around the hill.

But hopefully not to fast that you start beating me. 

Great colour choice aswell. 

Sorry but that Christmas tree looks a bit sad LOL

See you soon

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Looking back at this post I cant believe it was the 8th of December when I got my pitbull2 delivered, so a bit of a update it has finally flown 😂

Shocking I know, only took 10months to get it in the air🙈

The maiden flight took place after the f3f competition this Saturday at long mynd, the air was light and abit crossed, the pitbull2 went off with no ballast and went well, no clicks of trim needed very happy with that😃 needs a few tweaks as expected tad less down on crow, but very very impressed,what a weapon the overall  process of buying, building and finally flying amazing start to finish, cant wait to get it back in the air for more enjoyment. 

Only problem now is should I get a pitbull1 light in matching colours?  😂😂😂

• Like 1

Good to see it taking to the air at last Pete.

What you need now is a good smooth day to spend fiddling with a few settings.

Throws and expo and a>f mix to start with

Then there's the differential, camber and reflex

then snap volume and snap expo.

Then back to square one with perhaps a cg change.  years of fun.....

👍

6 hours ago, isoaritfirst said:

Then back to square one with perhaps a cg change.  years of fun.....

Mike! ... You forgot the fuselage repair, fixing the bits that fell off the elevator/ wing tips/ flaps.. and moving up the leader board with the help of a great model and your competitors. 
Good luck, Pete. You’ve taken the first step on a fascinating journey.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Peted213 said:

Only problem now is should I get a pitbull1 light in matching colours?

To be serious, I would stick with just one design... as long as you feel comfortable with it. The Pitbull and the Pitbull 2 both come from a small town in the Czech Republic, but that’s almost all they have in common.

• Like 2