2020 Dates?

Paul Gleeson

Try this.......    There are blanks if anyone wants to add events.  Twywell dates not fixed yet.   NFC dates are fixed.  Hockcliffe not requested yet.

ANY OFFERS OF DATES TO AVOID OR NEW EVENTS/FIELDS?

09-01-2020.jpg

Do you want the Little Bentley dates?  It will not be a Eurotour event so no FAI licence  required.  Two one day events or a two-day?

If I hear no objections, I plan to request the Twywell and Hockliffe dates next week.

No group or individual has come forward to offer a 'new' event.

Please consider offering to CD one or more events.  I do not plan to be at so many events this year - so all need CDs.  There's a CD checklist here:-

https://www.barcs.co.uk/forums/topic/8900-checklist-for-runing-a-contest/?tab=comments#comment-165399

As a relatively local field to me, I've sent a speculative email to the club at Charmy Down to see if they'd be able to provide the field for a day this year.

Hi - curious on the process.

• What determines whether Little Bentley is part of the Euro Tour or not?   I assume this is an up front registration?   Any dependencies / requirements?

• How do you apply for the Twywell dates?    Contact the farmer?    Who else has his details?

• What about Malvern / Hockliffe and others?     What about agreeing on Nationals day during BH weekend.

• For new events or new dates - do they need to be approved by a committee?  If so when and by whom?

• Who is in charge of the league / team finances and who owns the equipment used for running the events?

be good to get visibility on the process and contact details ...etc.      That way the responsibility, knowledge and options can be shared.      If Mike F was abducted by Aliens tomorrow - would the league survive?

3 hours ago, cirrusRC said:

e good to get visibility on the process and contact details ...etc.      That way the responsibility, knowledge and options can be shared.      If Mike F was abducted by Aliens tomorrow - would the league survive?

Mike indicated in his thread on the "new coordinator" that he's putting this list together.

• Thanks 1

Do you want the Little Bentley dates?  It will not be a Eurotour event so no FAI licence  required.  Two one day events or a two-day?

Please consider offering to CD one or more events.  I do not plan to be at so many events this year - so all need CDs.  There's a CD checklist here:-

https://www.barcs.co.uk/forums/topic/8900-checklist-for-runing-a-contest/?tab=comments#comment-165399

Hockliffe dates requested

Latest position...

19-01-2020.jpg

Hi Mike, hope you're well?

Please can you book the remaining dates and put me down to CD the balance, except Malvern.

I also volunteer to take over as F3K co-ordinator. Can we set up a date to discuss this?

M

Monz, you're very kind and you can do your share.  Let's hope others will come out of hibernation and see this thread as time goes by.  Perhaps other offers will then come in.  The Radioglide and Nats dates are booked as the Sat Sun Mon but the F3K day (of the three) isn't confirmed yet.  Hockliffe looks OK but I'm waiting formal confirmation.

Little Bentley can happen if there's support for it as a non-eurotour event.

I'm in good health thanks.

I am happy to CD a couple of events and am certainly keen for Little Bentley 2 days.  Don't really care if 2 x 1 day events or 1 x 2 day event.  

I will CD the Little Bentley weekend of course, hopefully we can get a good number to register their interest and have our usual great weekend 🙂

Sorry it won't be a Eurotour event, a bit of confusion over what was happening for 2020 and the FAI cut-off date was missed.

• Like 1

On 19/01/2020 at 18:08, Monz said:

Hi Mike, hope you're well?

Please can you book the remaining dates and put me down to CD the balance, except Malvern.

I also volunteer to take over as F3K co-ordinator. Can we set up a date to discuss this?

M

Monz,

thanks for stepping up for the role of coordinator! As I mentioned in the other thread I'm happy to help where I can - thinking specifically around some online resources that could help smooth communications and distribution of info if needed.

Regarding Little Bentley - I don't have a strong preference for 2x1 days or 1x2days but would certainly like the event to go ahead.

• Like 1

Thanks to those that have offered to help, we now have some more confirmed dates/CDs    If the dates you have been assigned don't suit, please let me know.

There are two offers for overall coordinator - see the other thread later for progress.

29-01-2020.jpg