Sign in to follow this  
Paul Gleeson

2020 Dates?

Paul Gleeson

Happy new year!

Do we any any draft dates yet?

Paul

mikef

Try this.......    There are blanks if anyone wants to add events.  Twywell dates not fixed yet.   NFC dates are fixed.  Hockcliffe not requested yet.

ANY OFFERS OF DATES TO AVOID OR NEW EVENTS/FIELDS?

09-01-2020.jpg

mikef

Do you want the Little Bentley dates?  It will not be a Eurotour event so no FAI licence  required.  Two one day events or a two-day?

If I hear no objections, I plan to request the Twywell and Hockliffe dates next week.

No group or individual has come forward to offer a 'new' event.

Please consider offering to CD one or more events.  I do not plan to be at so many events this year - so all need CDs.  There's a CD checklist here:-

https://www.barcs.co.uk/forums/topic/8900-checklist-for-runing-a-contest/?tab=comments#comment-165399

mikef

Calendar updated - I left off the August 15/16 booking at Buckminster!

Please re- read the post above - we have no CDs so far...

12-01-2020.jpg

PaulR

As a relatively local field to me, I've sent a speculative email to the club at Charmy Down to see if they'd be able to provide the field for a day this year.

Neil Harrison

I am happy to CD Twywell and any others if required....

mikef

Thanks Neil, I have now  applied for the Twywell dates.

cirrusRC

Hi - curious on the process.

• What determines whether Little Bentley is part of the Euro Tour or not?   I assume this is an up front registration?   Any dependencies / requirements?

• How do you apply for the Twywell dates?    Contact the farmer?    Who else has his details?

• What about Malvern / Hockliffe and others?     What about agreeing on Nationals day during BH weekend.

• For new events or new dates - do they need to be approved by a committee?  If so when and by whom?

• Who is in charge of the league / team finances and who owns the equipment used for running the events?

be good to get visibility on the process and contact details ...etc.      That way the responsibility, knowledge and options can be shared.      If Mike F was abducted by Aliens tomorrow - would the league survive?

PaulR
3 hours ago, cirrusRC said:

e good to get visibility on the process and contact details ...etc.      That way the responsibility, knowledge and options can be shared.      If Mike F was abducted by Aliens tomorrow - would the league survive?

Mike indicated in his thread on the "new coordinator" that he's putting this list together.

• Thanks 1

mikef

If I get abducted before I write it all down, Hayley used to be the coordinator......

cirrusRC

ah yes - I missed that thread!  ooops.     Thanks Mike

mikef

Twywell dates confirmed.

mikef

Do you want the Little Bentley dates?  It will not be a Eurotour event so no FAI licence  required.  Two one day events or a two-day?

Please consider offering to CD one or more events.  I do not plan to be at so many events this year - so all need CDs.  There's a CD checklist here:-

https://www.barcs.co.uk/forums/topic/8900-checklist-for-runing-a-contest/?tab=comments#comment-165399

Hockliffe dates requested

Latest position...

19-01-2020.jpg

Monz

Hi Mike, hope you're well?

Please can you book the remaining dates and put me down to CD the balance, except Malvern.

I also volunteer to take over as F3K co-ordinator. Can we set up a date to discuss this?

M

mikef

Monz, you”re very kind and you can do your share.  Let's hope others will come out of hibernation and see this thread as time goes by.  Perhaps other offers will then come in.  The Radioglide and Nats dates are booked as the Sat Sun Mon but the F3K day (of the three) isn't confirmed yet.  Hockliffe looks OK but I'm waiting formal confirmation.

Little Bentley can happen if there's support for it as a non-eurotour event.

I'm in good health thanks.