Cookief3f

FAI/GBSRA help needed.

Cookief3f

Without meaning to sound completely incompetent 😬

can someone please tell me in layman’s terms how I go about registering with the FAI and or GBSRA?

I am a recent new member to NYMRSC and I would like to at some time take part in competitions however when I try and find a simple answer to my above question I am met with various inaccurate answers that never match up.

Confused.com!!

any help greatly received.

Mikeb52

Just go to the BMFA website. On the left hand side scroll down to downloads. All the information and downloadable forms are there. 

Cookief3f

Perfect thanks Mike 👍🏻

simon_t

You probably already know this, but the FAI license is only required for international contests - the UK league doesn’t require them, but if you want to take part in the Contest Eurotour contests it will be required.

Simon 

Cookief3f

Thanks Simon, yes I found that out early on in my search for answers that was the easy bit.

im not sure why I didn’t ask on here first as I have been directed to all the info I require straight away.

thanks guys 👍🏻

Brett82

You may have all you answers but just because no one has mentioned it, I will.

The moment you compete in your first uk race you are automatically a member of the GBSRA. I've never received any details of my membership but I'm sure if you ever needed them you can ask on here.

Cookief3f

Thanks Brett I appreciate that info,  😃

• Like 1

Sloper

Best thing is to come along to the f3f comps at nymrsc, then you can have a good chin wag, you've just missed one today. Next one is on the 21st weather depending