Feefo

GM Props

Feefo

I've tried to order 2 props from Georgi, trouble I'm having is despite him replying saying send him a message with what I want and pay via PayPal, I can't get a reply on him accepting my order or giving me his PayPal address. Does he normally take a while to do orders, or maybe he's busy testing or completing orders for the F5B scene? I'm stuck waiting on props to finish up 2 planes and don't seem to be getting any closer to getting them. I don't want to bombard him with emails but at the same time I'm struggling to get what I need. ☹️

tonym

I bought my GM Props from Neil at Hyperflight, do Hyperflight have the size you need?

A big problem for manufacturers is dealing with customers, the time it takes to reply to enquiries (in a foreign language?), packing and posting items, keeping up with small payments, etc. - time they would be better employed at making the things we want. Let the manufacturers manufacture, buy from a retail outlet, the price may be more but hopefully they have stock and can probably get stock quicker if the manufacturer is left to manufacture.

Gets down from high horse 🙂

Feefo

No Neil doesn't do them and I know you can order direct from Georgi, at least others have, and he has a PDF price list so I don't think selling direct is something he doesn't want to do. 

groom_k

Hi There

I order directly from Georgi on a regular basis and have found him to be a great guy.

It sometimes takes a little while from him to come back on email or post the items but he always does.

He's usually busy developing or producing new props and spinners.

The email address I use to email and send payments to him is:-  georgimirov@abv.bg

I've been testing the new range of scale spinners and propellers and, as always, the quality and performance is brilliant.

I appreciate the waiting can be tough but in my experience its worth persevering

Kind Regards

Keith

Feefo

Cheers Keith, I can order from Leomotion but its working out pretty dear from them, about £45 more before Georgi adds shipping costs so I'd like to order direct if possible. Or I can order 1 prop from F5b and 1 from Reisenauer but then I'm paying shipping twice. Hopefully I'll get a reply this week, I know he was/ is developing some new props but it's nearly 3 weeks since I 1st asked about ordering them.

groom_k

I understand about needing to be careful with the shipping charges from Switzerland.

On my last order direct from Georgi the costs were:-

€50 spinner
€40 propeller
€5 shipping

Kind Regards

Keith

Feefo

Wow that's a huge saving then, yeah I'll just wait and hopefully it won't take too long, I can't justify the extra cost from Leo, thanks for letting me know

Baldyslapnut

What sizes are you looking for?

Feefo

18x 21, 33mm spinner for a SF2, and a 10x 23 on a 30mm spinner for a pylon racer

Baldyslapnut

Hi, I can offer a 18 x 22 V4 with 33mm spinner new or used.

What set up are you running?

Greg

Feefo

Leo 4031 2050kv, probably a few flights on 6s to maiden, trim and get the feel of it, then plan going 8s and seeing what I think from there about adding more cells. 

Baldyslapnut

Hi, I have new and and used 18 x 22 V4 in stock or a 18 x 23. 

Plus a hardly used 19 x  22 and new 19 x 22,

The 19 x 22 would be fine with the 6 and 8s.

If you go to 9s you would need the 18 x 22. 10s 18 x 22 or 18 x 23 are good. 

Did you buy the plane from Petr or was secondhand?

New props are £100 posted.

Used at £75 posted.

Greg

Feefo

Plane was 2nd hand, pm sent