T9 is awesome

MikevE

Just thought it was about time I wrote some comments about Richard and his top notch service at T9 Hobby Sport. I'm really grateful. Not only have I bought a huge number of receivers and other bits, and had prompt delivery and then quick help when asking for firmware upgrade codes, but it's always been very pleasant dealing with Richard. Then a couple weeks ago I ordered some parts and they went missing, and Richard was so quick to respond. When we couldn't find the parcel he uncomplainingly sent me replacements. To be clear this was a Royal Mail fault, not Richard's, and I'm so happy with his service. Thank you very much indeed!

• Like 8

Same here, I received a spinner, and the nose cone was the wrong size for the back plate. Correct size nose cone arrived the next day. 

Also, 3 x Arthobby planes have arrived from T9, all well packaged, no damage whatsoever to the inner box. 

Will buy from them again. 

• Like 1