Please do not post in for sale or wanted topics if you have no interest in buying or selling. Answering a question is fine but not lengthy discussions.

LET VENTUS Carbon 1/3 scale 6m FINAL PRICE DROP £2300

slopelope

slopelope

Im taking a big hit on this as I payed £2200 for the glider, then new servos, spinner and fuz bag cost me £600 (plus all the work fitting FES and replacing servos) So this is as low as Im going to go. So if you’re sitting on the fence now is the time to grab this bargain. If no one in UK buys I’ll keep or take it over to Germany and sell there.
It’s a LET Ventus 6m in excellent condition, no dings or repairs. Its a hardshell full carbon layup. Recent refit with new KST X10’s all round and new KST X12-708 on elevator. All servos removable on frames. It has been converted to FES with Schambeck spinner ready for your choice of motor. I had a Hacker A50 with 15×10 prop fitted. There is a cockpit tray all fitted out to hold receiver with straps for the motor Lipo. Can give weights of battery to give perfect CofG. New Revoc bag for fuselage and Pullover bags for wings. Also inc original LET scale cockpit. More pics on request. Location Stroud, Glos. Genuine reason for sale… new glider arriving, so must make space!
Selling complete airframe (no motor) £2300

Ventus.jpg

Ventus 1.jpg

Ventus Bags.jpg

Ventus canopy.jpeg

Ventus canopy open.jpeg

Ventus front.jpg

Ventus prop closeup.jpg

Ventus side close.jpg

Ventus tail end.jpg

• Like 2

Julian Beckett

Owned this model in 2019. Its seen some upgrades I see. Be nice to see it return to the stable, but you're way north of where I'd need to be on price given what I'd paid for it previously (even allowing for the new servos, fuz bag etc.) Lovely model though.

cheers

J

• Like 2

slopelope

J, I sent you an email... lets see what happens... if I can help it return to your stable, I will 😊

• slopelope changed the title to LET Ventus Carbon 6m FES ***Price Drop***
  • slopelope changed the title to LET Ventus Carbon 6m FES ***2nd Price Drop!***
  • slopelope changed the title to LET VENTUS Carbon 1/3 scale 6m Reduced to £2500
simon marston

Can I ask what motor you were running in it? Does it come with the esc?

Do you have any more pictures of the inside of the fuselage looking down towards the nose?

Thank you in anticipation.

Simon

• slopelope changed the title to LET VENTUS Carbon 1/3 scale 6m

Wow that's a great price, sadly outside my budget right now 😢

• Like 1

slopelope

No problem! But your right, its a lot of glider for the money! 👍

• Like 1

slopelope

Motor fitted was Hacker A50-12L Turnado V4 kv450 with a 14x10GM scale prop on 6S. Plus a Mezon 120. Pulled 65A and climbed an easy 45 degrees.

So adding price of power train takes total price to around £3K. For this you have a glider that basic unbuilt kit costs over 5200euro. Plus servos and motor etc the lot comes to around £6k. Not including build time. So half price for glider in excellent condition with new servo's!! 

Just saying 👍

• 3 weeks later...
slopelope

Hey guys...seems a shame that this bird ain't getting flown... I'm open to a near offer on this beautiful glider. As it is I'm already loosing £200 and many hours restoring and refitting this Ventus. But she must go to make space for new arrival. PM with close offer if your interested. Cheers!

• slopelope changed the title to LET VENTUS Carbon 1/3 scale 6m FINAL PRICE DROP £2300