Please do not post in for sale or wanted topics if you have no interest in buying or selling. Answering a question is fine but not lengthy discussions.

WANTED CCM Vantage Wing Joiner

PaulB

Hi, Would anyone happen to have a CCM Vantage Wing Joiner that they would be selling Please, I’m asking for a friend (Honest) who’s model is repairable but the joiner definitely isn’t ! He’s also looking for a Vantage nose cone too.

If anyone is able to help with either or both Please message me so I can pass contact details on to my Friend, Thanks in Advance for any Help,

Paul

Mizuno52

Hi Paul. Sorry to hear about your friend’s Vantage but can’t offer to help - don’t know anyone who has one. 
Assuming you’re Paul Bartlett, do you plan to run the Firs Farm Aerotow this year as it was a great success. 
Good luck with the search for the spares. Richard Edmunds 

Get in touch with Flightech.co.uk they are the UK distributors for the Vantage,I'm sure they could order you the bits you need from CCM.

Eyeball
1 hour ago, Les said:

Get in touch with Flightech.co.uk they are the UK distributors for the Vantage,I'm sure they could order you the bits you need from CCM.

I don't think Flightech are trading anymore, I needed a set of Vantage wing ballasts and fuz rear cone, several calls and emails sent but never responded to. I ended up going direct to CCM and they sorted me me out straight way…great service.

I recently tried Flightech again for LDS servo arms, I placed the order and tried paying, I thought the payment cleared but nothing ever arrived…

7 hours ago, Eyeball said:

I don't think Flightech are trading anymore, I needed a set of Vantage wing ballasts and fuz rear cone, several calls and emails sent but never responded to. I ended up going direct to CCM and they sorted me me out straight way…great service.

I recently tried Flightech again for LDS servo arms, I placed the order and tried paying, I thought the payment cleared but nothing ever arrived…

It's now under new management,I had a email yesterday of them.

Morning Eyeball & Les, Both your above posts explain a lot, Thank You for taking the time to help, it is appreciated. We’ll try all suggestions But in the meantime if there are any out there not in use and that anyone would consider selling Please feel free to contact me Please, It’s a Fantastic model and goes extremely well hence the damage !

Paul

John Minchell

Hang on a minute Les are you saying Neil Jones (Flightech) has changed management? 

He posted yesterday about new servos coming into stock.

He may have moved his daytime business (Glasses)n from Worcester to Leominster but as far as I am aware still trading as Flightech.

He doesn't answer the phone much during the day, but I usually get a response from an email within 24/48 hours.

John M

thermaldoctor

Just to let everyone know Steve Hannon and John Freeman are joining me in the Flightech business. Both of them are experienced RC modellers and will be responsible for the day to day running of the business. I will still be involved for help and advice.

We have recently had some issues with deliveries from Servorahmen so currently we are out of stock of most of their items. We hope to resolve this issue very soon and will fulfill any backorders as soon as we can.

• Like 6

John Minchell

Thanks for clarifying that Neil. 

I see there is no phone number now on the website, so presumably email is the only comms possible?

Also the Shrub Hill (your old premises) map is on there, is that correct?

John M

thermaldoctor
2 hours ago, John Minchell said:

Thanks for clarifying that Neil. 

I see there is no phone number now on the website, so presumably email is the only comms possible?

Also the Shrub Hill (your old premises) map is on there, is that correct?

John M

Hi John there will be a new phone number listed shortly but the old Shrub Hill address is no longer in use.

Kind regards