Hi Peeps

CeeJayP

Just to say Hi having just joined forum,

i am an all round moddeler, some would say very round!! in that i like to partake in various forms of this hobby, but usually with one thread holding them all together i like scale aeroplanes, be they powered by engines or gravity, based in north staffs only 10 miles from peak slopes above leek, pool,gate etc

cheers

chris

thanks for the welcome

i am an infrequent sloper but as said i do like my scale planes, my only two non scale are gliders, a Zagi for the laffs up at pool on a good windy day with mates, and a HLG for the flat calm evenings, gliders currentl yowned are 1/3 scale Grunau Baby, 1/4 scale Vega, HP18, SG38 and a vintage 1/4 scale Penrose Pegasus, most of my gliding for the last few years has been aero towed, but the slope bekons soon with a refurb due on my Vega.

chris

Hi Chris

And welcome to BARCS

I've flown at the Mermaid pool a few times myself, but never had a strong another wind to do much good.

With you being a member of the leek and MoorLand hows Ivan getting on, not seen him for ages?