BARCS Membership or Renewals

Austin

• Administrators

BARCS Membership renewal requests are currently being generated automatically by the system. Existing members should receive an email with instructions on how to renew.

We are continuing to grow as a community and would be very please to see members rejoining for 2015. if you're not an existing member and want to join you can do it online by clicking here.

If you have any issues joining or rejoining BARCS please let me know and I will do my best to fix it.

During 2015, if all goes well we should see some new software introduced where members can create their own personal blogs and galleries fully integrated with the forums.

Seasons Greetings

Austin.

Hi Austin 

Renewed again for this year , please could I ask that Joe Cubitt is added and not Jack as you did last year on my family membership. Jack is now 20! LOL  Working on him to join  :D

• Administrators

How do I know if my renewal fee has been accepted?

You can check by clicking on your name at the top right when you are logged in, then select client area. All your membership purchases and renewals are there.

Hi Austin 

Renewed again for this year , please could I ask that Joe Cubitt is added and not Jack as you did last year on my family membership. Jack is now 20! LOL  Working on him to join  :D

No problem Linda, Hopefully Peter the membership sec will pick that up and you will get details in the post. Just come back to us if there is any problems.

Thanks to all those that have rejoined already.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

• Committee Member

No problem Linda, Hopefully Peter the membership sec will pick that up and you will get details in the post. Just come back to us if there is any problems.

Sorry Lynda, membership cards already in the post before I spotted this.

Now amended the database and I can post another card for Joe if you would like one.

Cheers

Pete

Sorry Lynda, membership cards already in the post before I spotted this.

Now amended the database and I can post another card for Joe if you would like one.

Cheers

Pete

I thinki Joe feels Santa has left him out - so yes please Pete :) 

• Committee Member

Will do Lynda, wont be in time for Santa though :D

Be in the post after the hols

Merry Christmas

• 3 weeks later...

Received a little cardboard box today containing my membership card, some BARCS stickers and a transmitter neckstrap! Thank you very much! :)

The Tx neckstrap was/is a very nice idea, however, if it is repeated next year then would it be possible for it to be suitable for a single point attachment? ( for eg Futaba txs )

The Tx neckstrap was/is a very nice idea, however, if it is repeated next year then would it be possible for it to be suitable for a single point attachment? ( for eg Futaba txs )

So why didn't I get one?

So why didn't I get one?

Hi Mr T

If you want one your more the welcome to mine.

I don't use a transmitter tray so it will just sit in my tranny box.

• Committee Member

Nothing here either.

Mike

Sorry Mike it was sent to your old address at Kingswinford.

I don't get addresses on the PayPal advice I receive. I have to check against the website data and don't always have time to do that.

Replacement in the post tomorrow.

Pete

• Like 1

• Austin unpinned this topic