Elevator slop advice

Marc RC pilot

The elevator on my Xplorer2 has a tiny bit of slop in the carbon rod spar/sleeve of fin area. A bit of CA glue in sleeve perhaps to ad a little thickness?

Many thanks

We need a bit more information here.  I don't understand the question.  How much backlash is there at the elevator TE?  Without touching the elevator, measure the difference between the TE position when easing the stick slowly to centre from  slightly up and from slightly down.

A sketch or pictures might help too?  I just don't want you to glue your elevator into a fixed setting!

• Thanks 1

I experienced similar issue with a Pace (Lesky Composite) that I bought from a friend. 

Problem is that the CF rod wears out after some time. I tried to enlarge diameter of rod, first using CA and then epoxy with no better result. 

Solution was replace the rod with a new one. Easy!

Carlos

• Thanks 1

CA will work as well. Dribble and kicker then sand back until it's ok. Try to run the ca off before applying be the kicker. Easier to apply twice than sand lots

• Thanks 1