Baudis GP racer.

Mikeb52

I maidened this, up on White sheet today. It’s the hard shell version, MKS 6625 minis in the tail, and 6160’s in the wings. Hacker direct drive A40, and 6s lipo’s. 2 Jeti 3100 li-ion packs powering the Jeti rex12 assist receiver and a Rsat2, and a separate Jeti vario. Guided by an old school ds16.  Flew just like a big f3f model. 

4E94EC44-DD05-4588-8777-6CB38B4ECC30.jpeg

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Mikeb52 said:

I maidened this, up on White sheet today. It’s the hard shell version, MKS 6625 minis in the tail, and 6160’s in the wings. Hacker direct drive A40, and 6s lipo’s. 2 Jeti 3100 li-ion packs powering the Jeti rex12 assist receiver and a Rsat2, and a separate Jeti vario. Guided by an old school ds16.  Flew just like a big f3f model. 

4E94EC44-DD05-4588-8777-6CB38B4ECC30.jpeg

Are you giving GPS Triangle a go, Mike?

I might do John. If the winds don’t suit f3f, I might like to give it a go. I would need a fair bit of guidance by the likes of Greg Lewis, Ian Rose and and a few others. Not much room up front as it is though, plus the gps kit, and of course remote ID, if myself or the model lasts that long!🤣

It is a very good plane. Do you have the scale fuz as well? Very happy to help with a GPS set up if want to give it a go. Kit goes in easily. David Woods has my GP Racer fuz and we both have done GPS with it.

Thanks for the offer Greg, I might take you up on that in the new year.  I don’t have the scale fuz, but might buy one in the future. 

5 hours ago, Mikeb52 said:

Thanks for the offer Greg, I might take you up on that in the new year.  I don’t have the scale fuz, but might buy one in the future. 

Is that the only way to fly at white sheet now Mike...😀

• Haha 2