Making racing affordable

Ian F3F

Ian F3F

OK guys, to put my commitment where my mouth is.  As a 1 time only offer, if a group of pilots want to order 3-4 Wyvern models, with the aim of racing (I hope)  they can be discounted to £600 each.

Check out willow racing for details.  That's pretty much what I paid for my first Pike WR 24 years ago.

Ian

• Like 6

rc-soar

Ian, that's a great initiative! Just a suggestion - how about giving preference to pilots entering a comp with an older model - just so they can get a whiff of F3F proper (i.e. get hooked!).

• Like 2

Brett82

Hi Ian

Thats an awesome offer. I had to stop F3F 5 years ago and had to sell all my models and now I am just looking to get back in to it. 

I will definitely take one, please put my name on the list. I will PM you to get some details.

Brett

• Like 2

Ian F3F
On 08/03/2024 at 15:38, rc-soar said:

Ian, that's a great initiative! Just a suggestion - how about giving preference to pilots entering a comp with an older model - just so they can get a whiff of F3F proper (i.e. get hooked!).

Hi mike

. If there's anyone in that situation who wants to contact me I'm sure we can sort something

Ian

• Like 2