Hello from New Hampster, USA

Walter A

Hi folks. Just thought I would drop all a quick hello. Many thanks to Austin for assisting with my registration!

I am a bit of a curmudgeon, freeze dried, old fart living in New England, and the Great state of New Hampshire where the men are men, the sheep know it, and the moose run scared. I really love glider flying, especially building my own. I fly mainly unlimited here in the states with a Supra, Pike Not So Perfect, Super AVA and a 2M Sprite and am working on my LSF Level V. My first build was for last years USA NATS, a Maynard Hill Bong Boomer in save the Ta-Ta's Pink color. The glider performed well at the NATS, the pilot did not and I came in 4th....from the bottom of the pack.This year I am building and Al Wisher Blue Beast in great hopes to move up a bit further in the standings. The Beast is almost done (it is going to be pink too) , but I am always searching for another design and love going old school. I have reached out to folks (Mr. Mexome and Mr. Jarrold) trying to find plans for a Chris Foss Phase Lift. If anyone has a plan set to sell I am interested. On that note it is nice meeting all of you fine folks, reading a great website and I hope to return to the UK again some day.

V/R,

Wally

14 hours ago, Walter A said:

The Beast is almost done (it is going to be pink too)

I built a pink Blue Beast many years ago. It was destroyed in a killer thermal over Beverley Westwood.

Welcome Walter!

If someone would be kind enough to supply his email I would be most greatful. His website seems to be kaput to date. I appreciate all the help and I know that I am getting closer with a lot of help from everyone. 

Wally

Pete,

Sir, New Hampster equals the great state of New Hampshire. My sense of humor showing through in great force. 

Thank you and the greater BARCs membership for assisting. It is getting cold enough here now to start seriously building something else, but not cold enough for ice fishing and bagel hockey. That is another story. 

I will keep checking the site daily. If you speak with Mr. Ross please pass along my gratitude.

Regards,

wally

Pete,

Happy New Yea-h to you too and the rest of the gang. If I can help in anyway for anything on this side of the Atlantic pond please let me know.

Wally by Golly

FOUND!!!!! CHRIS FOSS PHASE LIFT Plan set!  Thank you folks!!!!! Woo-Hoo!  Now to unleash a little UK Balsa Love on the 2016 US NATS Nostalgia event. Will post pictures of the assembly in the build forum as I go.  For those itching to build an e-norm-us something the attached plans have been one of my favorite airplanes. It will circle in an ant fart. Boom from here: http://www.clm-pro.com/accessories/full-carbon-tail-booms  Get the longest one possible.

Thank you EssexBOF and Thank you BARCS clan for the assistance!!!!

V/R,

Wally by Golly

Eclipse fuselage - 180in.pdf

Eclipse wing - 180in.pdf