RADIOGLIDE 2023 - F5J entries

Alex Maxfield

Alex Maxfield

Hi All,

In addition to Steve's announcement on the RADIOGLIDE section of the forum, I wish to remind everyone of the 22nd May 2023 deadline for entries.

As part of the organising team for the RADIOGLIDE 2023 F5J event, we would very much like to plan ahead and receive your entries well in advance of the deadline to help with our preparations. If you have not yet entered, please do so as soon as possible.

We acknowledge that some of you may be looking at the long range weather forecast and intending to enter as late as possible, but in reality we are all into the unknown with regard to British weather, so please put on your big girl/boy pants and be ready to accept the risk of poor weather for the event 😀

For those of you that are planning to register but have not yet done so, you are also invited to reply to this post with your intention to register so we can get an approximate idea of numbers sooner rather than later.

Thanks in advance for your understanding,

Alex.

I was holding off booking until I had a better idea of the weather for camping... but I will book my entries now and leave my camping booking until later.   

• Like 1

Alex Maxfield
10 hours ago, Al Lipscombe said:

Hi,

Do we have a list of who has entered?

Al

Hi Al, it will be published on the run up to the event. So far we have 23 - which is a good start.

I've emailed the people who entered in the last few years and have not entered yet.

• Like 1