Sloperacer

Adam Richardson

I received an e-mail from the Fu-miester !

Sadly, it was just spam.

Did reply and let him know to change his AOL password . . .

not heard anything back, oddly . .

I received an e-mail from the Fu-miester !

Sadly, it was just spam.

Did reply and let him know to change his AOL password . . .

not heard anything back, oddly . .

I have also been spammed from his email account...

SPUDISAPILOT

I rang last week for a wireing harness and he made it same day, i have always had excelent service and advice from TONY

SPUDISAPILOT

IMHO the bottom line with Tony is that he is too nice. He wants to please everyone all the time, and this gets him into trouble in that he makes promises that he then thereafter finds himself unable to deliver on. This clearly relates only to where he has to have manual work done (repairs in the past; builds now), and not to the business side where an item in stock is sold (I've also had instantaneous service with such transactions). My own story was a nightmare that went on for who knows how long (almost 3 years?), but in the end Tony came through and made sure that I wasn't out of pocket. It all started with what I genuinely believe was a favour that he wanted to show me (and it's not even as if we were mates or anything), but turned out to his horror be way way more work than he anticipated. This pattern seems to be repeated over and over again, and it's such a pity because at the root of it all is a genuine niceness that is hard to find these days...

• Like 1

isoaritfirst

I suspect that sometimes people do have unreasonable expectations - when it comes to repairs.

Not that things can't be remade from a bag of glass shards , but only as a hobby not a business.

Just hard to let tell people that they can't get it done in a reasonable time, and the only commercial prospect is to remake it as a fill in to other work.

Well thats what I suspect anway

I see the other thread on modelflying has mysteriously dissappeared, I love the independance of Barcs, long may it last and good enough reason for paying my subs to Barcs so the free press can continue :cool: