Woolly Back 2016

jwest532

Hi guys

I've held off posting hoping that the weather forecast would improve.  As it stands it doesn't look like there would be enough wind to run a comp tomorrow (and may have us marching to the far end of the Crest to find that out).

As it's the Woolly back there isn't a weather call as such, however I would like to know whether people are still interested in attending?

Regards

Joel

Wednesday definitely looks better, although still light.  I don't think I'll be doing the 500+ mile round trip for the Tuesday forecast, but I would for Wednesday if there are enough takers.

Simon

25 minutes ago, Alibabaj said:

What's the verdict then Joel? Conditions are looking ok.

Well I'm with you on the conditions, however I think there are only 5 of us which would mean running a comp would be difficult.  What are people's thoughts?

Well it appears there is now just 4 of us.  With this in mind, and facing into a 6 hour round-trip, followed by a 45 minute walk with all the timing gear, can I suggest we save our energy and enthusiasm for the next winter league which is only a few weeks away.