F3F Personal Best (Pb) Times - Record Yours Here!

simon_t

Round 6, BMFA Nats 2007, Bwlch (with my old Infinity)Still pushing to go sub 40, but its proving to be very elusive :(

44.17 on Mickys on Welsh Open 2010 Day 3 (edit: round 11) with my Vikos. Got pretty close at last KPT in less exciting (but still nice) conditions with my Tragi, so hoping to beat that this year….I need to get past the waiting for the buzzer nonsense! :)

I have now added a table in the first post at the top of this thread. I will update from time to time as I receive updates and/or new data.

Simon

Mine was with a Tragi 702 :) sure i would have gone faster I it hadn't crashed due to radio :mad:

Oh it was 2009 edition lol

Lee

That's Really cool Simon :clap: :clap: ,

Thanks ,

:censored: me is there anything you cant Do ? hahahaha :D :D

Bob

campsieflyer

Scottish League Events 31.15 on Bishop Hill15th November 2008 RACE M but course length was 2m short on checking (bummer) 34.00 West Lomond14th May 2011 VIKOS

Dave

I also think that Phil Smillie with 48.82 and Egon Lewin with a 40.78 were personal bests, but I cant seem to find the mail from Egon but I will keep looking, add them to the list, I will keep checking

Martin

Floydupton said:

Hi Martin, Think I did a 42.XX at Levishem that day, if so thats my PB with the Acacia II. Cheers Paul
Yep confirmed round 2 and it was a 42.27 Paul Martin

Should have added Clayton Landells flew 36.19 in the sixth round and Mick Walsh got his 38.42 in the sixth as well. So both are confirmed times.

isoaritfirst

Christened Buzz because despite having a nice shiney Tragi and an Acacia he was always to be seen flying his old foam winged Infinity. It took him a very long time to get beyond his Infinity.. :D

http://vimeo.com/3730778

Has potty mouth Joel struck again :confused: I see his post is waiting for approval...My PB is a 34.03 at Levisham at the league event last month with Cyril.

A memorable day but slightly underwelming as it was fast at the time but was then trounced by others.Its always a memorable day when PB's are being set.

Joel got his 33.17 in the 4th round and Peter got his 34.03 in the 4th round both at Levisham. Thanks

Martin