Midlands Slopers, Manic..

slopeflyer

sorry to busy dodging the flying packing cases today for anything else ..............shame really as the Cyril felt like it wanted to motor today ...would have been good to compare .....me spoilt Christopher ....yes laughing.gif

slopeflyer said:

Hey, you have to win some races now, you realise you can't just hang it on the wall you know (like me). Any vid?
you snooze you lose......... The wing joiner will probably snap Andy  Great buy - Adam you are a nutter........!

Adam Richardson

Had I not needed to replace the Turnigy servos in my other model I wouldn't of sold it. This was the only way I could raise some cash quick, Flown the green one in 2 comps and broke it in both, obviously we were not meant to be. Just hope Andy never beats me with it now,

This must be the only forum without an ASW20 thread…….still after much barracking and p*ss taking  Jimbo went and got his ASW out of the car …..we did think he was waiting for darkness before he flew it   but we managed to change his mind…now he wishes hed got it out the car straight away …….It did fly very well indeed ……sorry about the crap pictures but it honestly was nearly dark………….sorry Jimbo  no good flying shots   wrong camera….and a scady cat pilot ….grin.gif asw21.jpg asw20.jpg

Edited by Andy_B

Thanks for the pics.Scady cat! You didn't say that when I whistled it over your head, and did loops and stall turns!It flew perfect, I couldn't of asked for more.Roll on summer.

slopeflyer said:

Scady cat! You didn't say that when I whistled it over your head, and did loops and stall turns!
  Loop singular.................and they were 300mtrs out .....but you did well.....its still in one pieceparty.gifparty.gif

Id call that sensible flying not? Use the full width of the hill n all that. asw20maiden.JPGAnyway heres my ground pic. Way better quality and i used an iphone!

slopeflyer said:

Id call that sensible flying not? Use the full width of the hill n all that. asw20maiden.JPGAnyway heres my ground pic. Way better quality and i used an iphone!
bet that piccy will look great blown up to A2......rolling.gif

Andy_B said:

slopeflyer said:

Id call that sensible flying not? Use the full width of the hill n all that. 
asw20maiden.JPG
Anyway heres my ground pic. Way better quality and i used an iphone!
bet that piccy will look great blown up to A2……
rolling.gif

It's hard to see Jimbo's glider at the front, is it the T Tailed, Red and white middle Phase that he was rolling all over the place ?   clap.gif Llan Fawr tomorrow ?

Edited by Fubar

You missed it Chris. :(I had the gv60 then the nyx then the 20.The 20 was the best by a margin (well for me anyway).Even Andy was impressed (he with 6m discus).

you could grow roses with the BS!Didn't take long for it's ugly head to be raised.......seems the "BS" has followed us from the other side......sad.....MAZ.

Edited by MAZ

Andy_B said:

slopeflyer said:

Scady cat! You didn't say that when I whistled it over your head, and did loops and stall turns!
 Loop singular.................and they were 300mtrs out .....but you did well.....its still in one piece
party.gifparty.gif

Yeah miracle eh?Not sure what Toms problem is -  oh well each to his own.I had a good day. Thats whats slopings about.Thanks again Andy for the launch.

I simply take issue with post flying BS (and outright lies), whatever you want to call it.  Great if anyone has had a good time but don't always come back claiming things were done that blatantly weren't (e.g specced out a speedo, did a roll, flew within a mile of the slope edge etc.) My model is the best etc (always….).  Seems especially daft when there are people who actually witnessed the flying.  I don't know why some people feel the need do it, but hey ho, I'm the villain for pointing it out.  We all like to see nice models flown on nice slopes. I think that we can all appreciate a successful maiden, especially with a large model.  Better to keep the other stuff in check IMHO.

Edited by satinet

+1we all like to hear of what other folks are up to - but in a friendly way & without self-aggrandisement or putting others downcongrats on a successful maiden for the ASW20 clap.gifPhil.

slopeflyer said:

Andys vampire went well… But not as well as my 20…. ;)
My apologies Andy, i didnt realise that such a comment would cause such offence. Why dont we change topics or this this is likely to return to FMCR lows? How about this!  Edited by slopeflyer