BMFA F3F League 4 Hole of Horcum on 13th August 2017

mtreble

3 hours ago, Peter G said:

I am rolling off a ferry in Hull at about 8am on the Sunday so hoping it's not going to be an 8.30am start 🙂

That's dedication. Good luck.

On 04/08/2017 at 16:42, Peter G said:

I am rolling off a ferry in Hull at about 8am on the Sunday so hoping it's not going to be an 8.30am start 🙂

If it does mate,  I'll discard my round 1 by flying until you get there :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

isoaritfirst
1 hour ago, Sloper said:

wer still off on the numbers to get this comp ON :(

Although it isn't detailed on the GBSRA site, or at least I cant find it.

I believe that we changed the number of pilots to make  a comp count from 10 down to 8  at the last AGM meeting - 

If we didn't can I enter my doppelganger.  He was doing ok at the Eurotour, think his name was Merkel.

• Like 1

SilentPilot

I may be able to bulk up the numbers (by one!) for you. 

I've got the weekend off but I really need to get a flight at my gliding club on Saturday in order to stay current. I can only do one or the other though due to baby commitments. The forecast is poor for Saturday though...

I'll keep you posted :) 

1 hour ago, isoaritfirst said:

Although it isn't detailed on the GBSRA site, or at least I cant find it.

I believe that we changed the number of pilots to make  a comp count from 10 down to 8  at the last AGM meeting - 

If we didn't can I enter my doppelganger.  He was doing ok at the Eurotour, think his name was Merkel.

Mike, if it was updated it will be in the sftc rule book on the BMFA website. I used download and upload it to GBSRA Website when I ran things or ask Mark to upload. Ultimately BMFA website is go to place for all calendar dates and rules etc.

i see yahoo groups doesn't seem to be used anymore to get the message out for registration, although not so widely used nowadays some still might. 

We didn't normally have one day league events in August, but did have Slopeglide which appears to be off the calendar. Was a kind of BARCS comp that would be at the opposite end of the country to the NATs to allow some that didn't like travelling to do a 2 day comp.

i thought BARCS had a new F3F rep but what does he do?

SilentPilot
2 hours ago, mtreble said:

It would be a pleasure to see you Tony. You need to enter before 10pm on Wednesday.

Can we register on here?

Terrible forecast for Sunday, with light winds and variable direction. What wind there is, we would be chasing around various slopes. Not a particularly edifying prospect, so Sundays comp is OFF. :-(

Hope all you guys going to the English Open next week have more luck!

Jon

• Sad 3