Hungary 2019 wc

thechalster

I don't know what your taking Mike but I hope it's not on the WADA list and I would definitely try reducing your dose....

Good luck Team,  enjoy the experience.  Remember, the more medals you get the more enjoyable it is.

lol i wish you best of luck and if you get any time out, i recommend visiting the Balaton area 

Mark Evans

If you see Denis tell him to get my pink glass tails in the post sharpish so I can build my V3!

oh and good luck at the WC! 

Paul Gleeson

Good luck guys. Have fun!

How did you travel with you TX, TX battery and DLG batteries?

Cheers, Paul

thechalster
6 hours ago, Paul Gleeson said:

Good luck guys. Have fun!

How did you travel with you TX, TX battery and DLG batteries?

Cheers, Paul

We sent some models and equipment ahead road transport and some models batteries  and tx’s on the planes with us with no problems. 

1 hour ago, thechalster said:

Settled at hotel on the field 

49BC5497-F0E6-4C51-9BD6-FE1223AEEEDD.jpeg

The Mig 15 is too big for modern F3K but that ornate throwing peg is impressive.

• Like 1

The field looks good from the pictures and videos I've seen so far.

Watching Nick Wu's live videos on Facebook for a view of conditions - looks good right now. Thunderstorms later this afternoon though...?

Good luck everyone.

thechalster

Day one of pre comp over.   Mixed weather and conditions even had some light rain which stopped play for 20 mins or so.   Richard had a good day, looks like the lack of practice has done him some good.  There was some confusion in the team GBR camp resulting in CDS flying in the wrong round, but ended the day on a high with a max in auld.  GS has been a little under the weather which has been affecting his performance.   I drop luck with a refly of a slot which I did not score to well in. 

B069903F-59E1-4B79-B087-3EE121DFDF54.png