Woollyback?

oipigface

12 hours ago, satinet said:

What date?

How about Saturday 28th? We now have 7 expressing some degree of interest. I also need to locate equipment for the course. Any ideas about that?

22 minutes ago, Andy_B said:

we can bring ours if needed John 

OK, great, Andy! All we need is a few more takers. There was a guy called ’Woolly’ on the forum a bit ago who said he wanted to try F3F. This would be an ideal opportunity for you!

3 hours ago, Baldyslapnut said:

I would imagine Dave Woods may be interested and possibly Mike Shellim.

Greg

Let’s hope so!

I’ve been pondering the date and weather call, and I think I’d like to try the system they use in Holland, which is a bit more flexible than we usually use.

The Woollyback 2019 will take place on either the 28th or 29th December. A call will be made on the evening of Thursday 26th. If Saturday is looking good enough, we’ll meet on Saturday (even if Sunday is looking better). If Saturday isn’t looking good there will be another weather call on Friday (relating to Sunday).

Are you Ok to bring the course on Sunday if necessary, Andy?

• Like 2

I could do Sunday. Arranged to go see star wars on the Saturday with family but could possibly manage to swerve it without being outcast...

Keen to be there though, love a bit of Bwlch!

PS: did you know scousers call anyone from the fringes of liverpool woollybacks? (except the mancs, they are known as mancs)

10 minutes ago, Peter G said:

I could do Sunday. Arranged to go see star wars on the Saturday with family but could possibly manage to swerve it without being outcast...

Keen to be there though, love a bit of Bwlch!

PS: did you know scousers call anyone from the fringes of liverpool woollybacks? (except the mancs, they are known as mancs)

No special arrangements can be made for pilots with shiny new aeroplanes!