Jump to content

BMFA F3F Nationals 20-21st April at the Bwlch


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

Apologies Mark, I'm putting my name down for this even though I can't make the 20-21st but I can make it for the reserve date the next weekend 27-28th.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Could someone with local knowledge comment on the forecast for the weekend please? All the forecasts I follow have been stable all week, showing no wind on Saturday, and a very very gentle breeze (if anything at all) on Sunday. I'd obviously really want to be flying, but think this looks pretty unlikely so if anyone has a realistic assessment it would be appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s a difficult one,

Xc is showing light 7-12 mph NE on Sunday in Nantymoel, probably a bit more on the hill, so flyable if this can be believed.  
 Unflyable Saturday so spot flying - dlg/electric assist.   
looking at the long range next weekend looks wet.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have been patiently waiting for the weather forecasts to change, but they all seem to agree that there will be no wind this weekend.

Maybe Sunday afternoon could be just about flyable, but it's hit and miss.

With that in mind, I am calling it OFF and moving to the reserve dates next weekend.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.