SE & E Slopes near Rugby, Warwickshire

MikeDaBike

The Typhoon will be fine in 35mph.     Mines has been in easily 45 to 50 and often a lot more grin.gif                But i dont know the Hill your talking of so cant comment on that , but mine goes off of a cliif and Ringstead at that speed and more no worrys cool.gif                                Bob

Edge Hill it is then tomorrow. Landed on a rock this afternoon so the fuselage how has a crack which is a shame but then again I was able to continue flying tomorrow so not a major problem.

Your lucky it has lasted that long with your first attempts at landings.I'll prolly go to the pimple first as its a bit westerly. Then if it's too far round head over to edge.A week of westerlies. It might be time to head to rhossili for a week.

Edited by slopeflyer

I'll probably head straight for Edge Hill as the travel distance is similar to me and I must confess, I enjoy landing there more ! It was a good turn out at BD this afternoon ; I counted 6 gliders in the air when I arrived. Good company & conversation as always ...

So your not going to show us your Vortex then James ...........................She would've been coming. She needs some wind under her wings on a big hill. Oh well, I'll have to fly the nyx on pimple instead, I can live with that I Spose. :)

What a great day. Wind started of at 40 this am, dropping to 20, straight on.Some good toys out today elita, blade xxl, tragI, mini dragon, shooting star and thorn. A few wipeouts today, vector totalled, typhoon bashed, thorn split and d60 cartwheeled.. I had great fun with the gulp gv60 and a belly full of ballast. InFact so much fun the vortex stayed in the car, can't be bothered with Landing big stuff there when the farmer is on the prowl and checking out the flying (grumpy old git).Hope you had fun on mynd andy with the ray..J.

O yus loved it ….and the Duo flies lovely aswell ………the Dark Lord Dakin bought his Salto out to play    and Mike got the Platypus out …..all sorts of toys out ….Jarts…Rodents    (Fubar is an excellent rodent killer) …numerous Typhoons  mini vectors  willow  predator3  Caldera ………and a few fullsize ridge running

Edited by Andy_B