Lundy Slopefest 2013

Lundylynda

So far i have two yes's, so wer'e not through to the 'next round' yet !

During this yrs Lundy slopefest, i did spot that Lee is good with a colouring book & crayons, I've heard his 'Dot to Dot' & painting by number skills are starting to show progress too :D . You up for it Lee ?

Stu.

I wasn't able to make the 2009 trip so haven't got one of those Lee :( .

I was thinking along that sort of thing, but it'l all come down to the voting at Xmas :cool: .

Who knows, maybe a similar design to the few that Andy brought along this yr might win :eek: . (God Forbid)

Stu.

Would the Lust map fit ?

LUST map. 2012 docx.pdf

Chris, My original plan was to do just that. I think it would look really good :cool: .

Lets keep it as 'Plan B' for now, see what other designs we come up with, & then include the 'Lust map' in the judging at X mas.

Trouble is, if the 'Lust map' wins, that'l mean 'The Cubbits' win yet another comp :rollyeyes: :D .

Stu.

Personally speaking, its only Lundylinda that i'd like to see enter that one ;)

Two days on & no comment from LundyLynda :confused: , think i got away with it :D

Stu.

Oh dear, there goes my extra portion of cheesecake :D .

Stu.

I think I will make kissing the 'blarney stone' a little more interesting for Gromit! lol:) :D

I have been having thoughts......... always a dangerous activity :D

Have decided that the Irish meal will contain a 'Joke and Limmerick' competition ..... and of course.... there will be an 'equivalent' 'walking the plank' forfeit for anyone not entering ;) Have yet to build the forfeit! :D :D :party:

No posting of Limericks here, all will re read out next year!

• Like 1